Aggreko's Very Low Temperature Chillers (VLTC) are unique in the rental market. They are designed to meet all cooling requirements in the -10°C to -40°C temperature range. The chiller is designed for heavy rental use and matches maximum reliability with optimum flexibility and efficiency.
The VLTC is ideal to deliver temporary cold storage and temporary freezer applications, or for any requirement where the temperature needs to remain very low.
Rugged, practical design
The VLTC has been specifically designed for the rental market.
- Portable 10’ container frame assembly with 4 point ISO lift facilities and forklift pockets
- Broad temperature control operating range in all climates
- Can be used with an Aggreko WCC series chiller to make an air cooled system
- Can be used with a cooling tower for condenser cooling
- Stainless Steel ‘Cold Fluid’ side to handle wide range of thermal fluids
- Full CE design compliance
Quick to install and commission
- 3 phase and earth electrical connections, no neutral cable required
- Standard 4” camlock fluid fittings on both evaporator and condenser systems for quick hose fittings
- Can be easily removed from the container for plant room use
- Oversized oil heaters reduce pre-heating time to less than three hours
- Commissioning is limited to setting temperature and checking fluid freeze point
- Designed to ‘plug and play’ with all Aggreko ancillary devices (hoses, pumps, manifolds, heat exchangers, buffer tanks etc)
- Ozone friendly R507 refrierant gas
- Hermetically sealed compressors to minimise potential gas leakage
- Low noise design - all main components inside container
- Advanced design minimises risk of leakage
- Electronic leak detection on board
- Microprocessor controller for accurate and reliable operation
- LCD display gives extensive display of operating parameters
- Electronic controller and six capacity steps for stable leaving temperature
- Can be enabled for remote and GSM control
The VLTC350 is approved and certified in accordance with the latest STEK, CE and PED rules and is part of a complete range of temperature control equipment and ancillaries to satisfy all your HVAC requirements - commercial and industrial. Equipment available includes fluid pumps, air handlers, cooling towers, heat exchangers, buffer tanks, generator sets etc.