Cooling and Heating in one package
Wide Operating Range
Zero Ozone Depletion
Fast Installation and Commissioning
Aggreko’s fluid heat pump chillers use R410 refrigerant to match reliability with optimum efficiency. These chillers are specifically designed for heavy-duty rental use.
The WCHP250 Mark 2 is a versatile heat pump unit that can be used on a variety of installations, such as process cooling and air conditioning applications.
Rugged, Practical Design
The WCHP250 Mark 2 has been specifically designed for the rental market
- Highly Reliable and Proven Design
- Portable Frame with both 4 point lift facilities and forklift pockets for ease ofhandling
- Wide operating range to suit many applications and operating environments
- Cool or heat from the same unit.
- Condenser Fan Guards provide protection against accidental site damage
- Full CE Design Compliance
- Zero Ozone Depletion Factor
- Low Sound Levels for use in sensitive environments
- Energy Efficient Compressor units mean low running costs
- ‘Night Noise Set Back’ option, select high efficiency or low noise level
Quick to Install and Commission
The Aggreko Heat Pump Chiller is simple, easy and quick to install and operate in all applications.
- 3 phase and Earth Electrical connections, no neutral cable required
- Standard 4” camlock fluid fittings and valves on inlet and outlet ports for quick hose connection
- Designed to ‘plug and play’ with all Aggreko TC ancillary devices (hoses, pumps, manifolds, heat exchangers, buffer tanks etc)