Aggreko’s WCC750 fluid chillers match reliability with optimum efficiency. These chillers are specifically designed for heavy-duty rental use.
The WCC750 Chiller is the largest air-cooled chiller in the Aggreko fleet and can be used on a variety of installations, such as process cooling and air conditioning applications.
RUGGED, PRACTICAL DESIGN
The WCC750 Chiller has been specifically designed for the rental market.
- Highly Reliable and Proven Design
- Portable Frame with both 4 point ISO lift facilities and forklift pockets for easy handling
- Wide operating range to work in most conditions and applications
- Condenser Fan Guards provide protection against accidental site damage
- Full CE Design Compliance
QUICK TO INSTALL AND COMMISSION
- The WCC750 Chiller is simple, easy and quick to install and operate in all applications.
- 3 phase and Earth Electrical connections, no neutral cable required
- Standard 4" camlock fluid fittings and valves on inlet and outlet ports for quick hose connection
- Designed to "plug and play" with all Aggreko TC ancillary devices (hoses, pumps, manifolds, heat exchangers, buffer tanks etc)
- Low Sound Levels for sensitive environments
- Energy Efficient Compressor units for low running costs
- Fitted with Dynaview Microprocessor Control for accurate and reliable operation
- Easy to read and adjust control panel including inlet and outlet temperatures, system pressure, set point parameters etc
- Adaptive Controls maintain very stable temperature control under all system conditions (variances in ambient temperature, flow rate changes etc)
|WCC750 Mk1 || |
WCC 750 Mk2
|Design duty (kW) ||721 || 646|
|LxWxH (m) ||6.0x2.4x2.6 || 6.0x2.4x2.6|
|Weight (Kg) ||8400 || 8800|
|Refrigerant ||R134a || R134a|
|Recommended generator ||350 kVA || 350 kVA|
|Starting current (A) ||646 || 650|
|Design current (A) ||424 || 426|
|Design flow (L/s) ||27.6 || 30.7|
|Min/max flow (L/s) ||13.6 - 48.4 || 14 – 48|
|Fluid connection (in) ||4 || 4|
|Sound pressure level at 10m dB(A) ||65 || 65|
|Sound power level dB(A) ||93 || 94|