Our canopy generators range from 20 kVA - 500 kVA and offer high efficiency in terms of power, emissions and sound, all within in a small footprint.
- Our latest diesel generators are EU emissions compliant to the Stage IIIA standard for Non-Road Mobile Machinery (NRMM).
- Unique particulate filtration units can be fitted to most generators to dramatically reduce particulate matter.
- Our super-silent generators are acoustically optimised to provide industry-leading sound attenuation levels down to 65 dBA@ 1m, without compromising performance.
- Our generators incorporate optimised engine management systems to maximise power output whilst minimising fuel consumption and emissions.
- The tough but light-weight steel canopy enclosures are suitable for the harshest environments.
- Generators can be loaded and unloaded with hiab vehicles.
- Our modular design and simple controls and connections make set-up and operation simple and easy.
Variable power demands
- Load-on-demand and hybrid power solutions available for projects with variable power demands.
- Each generator package can include fully-bunded fuel tanks up to 20,000 litres.
- Our fuel management service removes the hassle of organising fuel purchasing and delivery.
- All units are protected by on-board Moulded Case Circuit Breakers (MCCB) together with adjustable Residual Current Devices (RCD) for sensitive earth-fault protection.