Hiring industrial dehumidification equipment offers a low-cost solution for preventing the long-term effects of moisture damage.
Cost-effective dehumidifier hire
Excessive indoor moisture levels can damage almost any commercial or industrial environment. If left unresolved they can lead to more serious problems such as mould and oxidation, which can deteriorate structures and equipment, including high value assets.
High humidity levels and low winter temperatures can be problematic to your business, causing condensation and corrosion to your critical operations.
You can improve your productivity and maintain a controlled environment with dehumidifier hire solutions from Aggreko.
Humidity control applications
Aggreko is experienced working across a range of industries, including the construction, facilities management, shipping and oil and gas sectors - working in critical environments where moisture control is key.
We can find cost effective solutions for a range of applications including:
- Drying out water or flood damaged buildings, eliminating the need to replace and reconstruct.
- Developing stable environments for exposed metal to prevent corrosion.
- Reducing drying times at construction sites for concrete, insulation, and fireproofing.
- Preparing surfaces and vessels for painting and coating applications.
- Blanketing equipment to protect from humid air.
- Maintaining correct ambient conditions for laying of flooring.
- Prevention of mould and fungus growth.