Food and beverage industries relie on stable power and temperature control to maintain optimum prodction and storage capabilities.
At Aggreko we understand the complex processes and extreme conditions involved :
- Hot, reactive gases and liquids
- Cryogenic temperatures
- High pressure vacuum
- Fluid types ranging from ultra pure to heavy emulsions
Ambient temperatures also play a major role, requiring diverse processing and storage conditions, during different seasons.
Aggreko meets these challenges by providing only the very latest in equipment and expertise to food and beverage manufacturers around the world.
Our solutions include:
- Batch cooling
- Warehouse environmental control
- Motor and transformer cooling
- Condenser cooling
- Cooling tower supplemental cooling
- Fermentation control
- Dense air injection
- Humidity control
- Motor starting
- Power supply testing
- Capacity enhancement
- Peak shaving
- Disaster recovery
- Improving temperature control on exothermic reactions or storage facilities
- Controlling relative humidity levels to reduce rejection rates of valuable end products
- Supplementing air input limitations to increase product throughput or process efficiency.
- Reducing maintenance periods by installing temperature control for pressure and storage vessels
- Providing power for vital motor starting.
Aggreko applications require minimal capital investment and are often funded from operating or maintenance budgets, thereby avoiding time consuming capital approval processes
All projects are temporary in nature and, if circumstances change, can be easily terminated with no further obligation.
Our comprehensive range of cables, hoses, manifolds, connections, distribution, transformers, synchronisation and changeover panels enables the creation of complex installations suitable for even the largest site.
Contact our National Rental Centre for more information
0845 555 0101