The importance of maintaining data centres at optimum performance has never been greater. The consequences of losing power or temperature control systems are disastrous. But as storage capacities and data volumes continue to rise, so do the challenges of ensuring continuous operation.
Aggreko has extensive experience providing power solutions, temporary temperature control systems, and loadbank services for critical sites, such as data centres. We work with leading organisations in the web services, finance, healthcare sectors and also via their facilities management contractors to find solutions to both planned and emergency projects.
Our specialist engineering teams work with you from design and commissioning of equipment, through to project installation, operation and removal.
Aggreko’s range of services includes:
Loadbanks for systems testing
- Load testing of new power and temperature control equipment at the commissioning phase of new build sites or following refurbishment or upgrade projects.
Supplementary power and cooling
- Supplementary cooling equipment and generator hire to maintain peak performance.
Emergencies, reactive requirements
- Emergency power and cooling solutions, with 24/7 365 operations to ensure minimum disruption
Aggreko’s Contingency Planning service will:
- Give you a workable recovery plan that can be rapidly deployed in the event of an emergency – 24/7, 365.
- Reduce downtime and minimise disruption, ensuring ‘business as usual’ in just a few hours.
- Allow equipment ring-fencing for optimum response times.
- Help mitigate the risks associated with downtime, including lost revenue and unbudgeted costs.
- Provide complete price transparency and the ability to budget for the ‘worst case’ scenario.
Contact our National Rental Centre to find out how Aggreko can help you.