Aggreko UK Ltd are the official suppliers of temporary power to the London Olympic Games 2012. As part of our delivery of this project we have a number of opportunities for Events Venue Managers to support the project in Stratford, London. The positions will last approximately 3 to 5 months depending on the venue.
Main responsibilities will be:-
· Manage all venue installations to ensure a professional hand-over of Aggreko equipment to the customer.
· Supervision of all Events Technicians at the venue.
· Attend project meetings as appropriate.
· Contact with Event Project Managers, Technicians, customers, suppliers and all venue personnel.
· Oversee sourcing and allocation of plant to meet contract requirements.
· Control and execution of planned maintenance of plant and equipment.
· Provide Technical support to events technicians, venue staff and customers
· Promote Health & Safety by ensuring appropriate PPE is used at all times and practices and houskeeping are maintained to the highest standards.
You must have the following experience and qualifications
· 2 to 5 years experience of working on large event temporary power projects
· Experience of Temporary Power & TC provision for TV Broadcast
· Relevant engineering related qualifications, e.g. Apprenticeship or HNC/HND
· Proven track record of effective management of a team
· Good IT literacy including use of word-processing and e-mail
· Must hold a full valid driving licence.
· Standby and on “call” out of hours as and when required
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please do so by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the HR Department, Aggreko UK Ltd, Aggreko House, Orbital 2, Voyager Drive, Cannock WS11 8XP
As you would expect from a global market leader, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Submit your CV Please ensure you include the job title in your covering message. We operate a preferred supplier list, so we do not accept calls from Agencies