Aggreko UK Ltd are the official suppliers of temporary power to the London Olympic Games 2012. As part of our delivery of this project we have a number of opportunities for Events Technicians to support the project in Stratford, London. The positions will last approximately 3 to 5 months depending on the venue.
Main responsibilities will be:-
Attend sites/venues to install and de-install Aggreko diesel generators, distribution and temperature control equipment as appropriate.
· Undertake breakdown resolution and fault finding of Aggreko equipment on site
Liaise with management to ensure smooth installation and operation of hires.
Undertake routine cleaning and servicing of Aggreko Diesel Generators and TC equipment
General duties involved in hire activities and site working when required, including the use of company vehicles (e.g. fork lift, service van)
Maintenance of tools, equipment and facilities in accordance with 5S
Complying with all Health and Safety and environmental requirements
You must have previous Experience of working on a public Olympic or similar national or international event as well as:-
· 2 to 5 years experience of working on large event temporary power projects
· Experience of Temporary Power & TC provision for TV Broadcast
· Relevant engineering related qualifications, e.g. Apprenticeship or HNC/HND
· Good IT literacy including use of word-processing and e-mail
· Standby and on “call” out of hours as and when required
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please do so by email to email@example.com or in writing to the HR Department, Aggreko UK Ltd, Aggreko House, Orbital 2, Voyager Drive, Cannock WS11 8XP.
As you would expect from a global market leader, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply please click here. Please ensure you include the job title in your covering message. We operate a preferred supplier list, so we do not accept calls from Agencies.