Aggreko is committed to Equal Opportunities in every aspect of employment. We believe that this strong foundation will maximise employee potential throughout the organisation and that different ideas, beliefs and cultural traditions can only add value to the business and the people that work within it.
The Company opposes any form of less favourable treatment being shown to workers or job applicants on the grounds of any of the following:
- gender, re-assignment of gender or sexual orientation;gender, re-assignment of gender or sexual orientation;
- race (including but not limited to colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin);
- marital or civil partnership status;
- religion, belief or political conviction;
- membership or non-membership of a trade union;
- real or suspected HIV infection;
- pregnancy or maternity;
- the fact that they are a part-time worker or a fixed-term worker; or
- association with any of the above.
Each and every individual within the organisation is responsible for ensuring that the spirit of equal opportunity is fostered.