Electrical Distribution Team Leader, London Olympics
Aggreko UK Ltd is the official supplier of temporary power to
the London Olympic Games 2012. As part of our delivery of this
project we have an opportunity for a Electrical Distribution Team
Leader to support the project in Stratford, London. The position
will last approximately 7 months.
Main responsibilities will be:-
Manage the day-to-day activities of the Olympic distribution
· Ensure that distribution requirements for all venues are met
· Conduct technical reviews of order / inquiry requirements to
ensure that the solution is fit for purpose.
· Perform allocation of plant to meet depot contract
· Manage the day to day activities of the workshop staff.
· Preparation of equipment requests for technical
· Oversee stock management
· Assist with on site facilities management decisions
· Management of health, safety and environmental issues
including good housekeeping (5S) within the depot and yard
· Ensure all workshop plant tooling, lifting and measuring
equipment is maintained, calibrated and inspected according to
You must have previous Experience of working on a public Olympic
or similar national or international event as well as:-
· 5 years min experience within the industrial electrical
· 2 to 5 years experience of managing an electrical distribution
depot for national and international events
· NVQ Level 3 or Modern Apprenticeship in an Electrical
· Supervisory experience
· Good IT literacy including use of word-processing and
· Must hold a full valid driving licence.
· Be on “call” out of hours as and when required
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please do so
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the HR
Department, Aggreko UK Ltd, Aggreko House, Orbital 2, Voyager
Drive, Cannock WS11 8XP by 31st October 2011.
As you would expect from a global market leader, we offer a
competitive salary and benefits package. To
apply please click here. Please ensure you
include the job title in your covering message. We operate a
preferred supplier list, so we do not accept calls from