Depot Service and Fuel Team Leader, London Olympics
Aggreko UK Ltd is the official supplier of temporary power to
the London Olympic Games 2012. As part of our delivery of this
project we have an opportunity for a Depot Service and Fuel Team
Leader to support the project in Stratford, London. The position
will last approximately 7 months.
Main responsibilities will be:-
· Overall control of all Depot service and fuel delivery
· Manage the day-to-day activities of the depot service and fuel
· Coordination and execution of multiple fuel deliveries to
ensure continuous supply to all London 2012 Olympics venues.
Liaising with the central fuel team to ensure best price and
fuel service provision from suppliers
Perform allocation of plant to meet depot contract
Ensure all workshop plant tooling, lifting and measuring
equipment is maintained, calibrated and inspected.
· Control and execution of planned maintenance of plant and
equipment in the Depot.
· Ensure repair of equipment is dealt with promptly in order to
maintain maximum availability in a cost effective manner.
· Promote Health & Safety by ensuring appropriate PPE is
used at all times and practices and houskeeping are maintained to
the highest standards.
· Management of all health, safety and environmental issues
· Ensure regular communication with Venue Managers, Event
Project Managers, Technicians and suppliers
You must have previous Experience of working on a public Olympic
or similar national or international event as well as:-
· 2 to 5 years experience of managing service depot and fuel
· Experience of major national or international event depot
management on Olympic or similar national or international
· HNC or NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in a Business or Engineering
· Supervisory experience
· Good IT literacy including use of word-processing and
· Must hold a full valid driving licence.
· Be on “call” out of hours as and when required
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please do so
by email to email@example.com or in writing to the HR
Department, Aggreko UK Ltd, Aggreko House, Orbital 2, Voyager
Drive, Cannock WS11 8XP by 31st October 2011.
As you would expect from a global market leader, we offer a
competitive salary and benefits package. To
apply please click here. Please ensure you
include the job title in your covering message. We operate a
preferred supplier list, so we do not accept calls from